IQGeo™ is the world leader in geospatial software for the telecommunication and utility industries, accelerating productivity and collaboration across enterprise planning, design, construction, and maintenance processes.
We are seeking a full-time senior level enterprise software sales professional with experience selling into large utility accounts. Strong strategic selling and comfortable in high-pressure sales environments, this person can be located anywhere in the United States. This role will be responsible for driving sales across an assigned region / market segments / named account.
With a sales background that is anchored by a disciplined sales process, your will thrive in our high-growth global software solution and customer focused culture. Creative, energetic, and self-driven, you understand the customer and their business and know how to become a trusted partner. You will manage existing relationships as well as drive new business.
This customer-facing position comprises the following objectives and tasks:
- Expand business at existing accounts and grow new business across the electric and gas utilities.
- Build and maintain executive level relationships at customers and prospects.
- Understand and engage in Utility business needs and articulate IQGeo solutions and value propositions to grow IQGeo presence at an account.
- Present comprehensive business solutions, including customer returns on investment and negotiate terms at senior levels of the customer’s organization.
- Accurately forecast sales revenue, based on in-depth understanding and sound judgment, considering revenue recognition implications.
- Create and execute account plans and strategies to close new business.
- Act as quarter back and support pre-sales efforts (RFP responses, quotes, solutions) on all deals.
- Grow and manage a high-quality pipeline of at least 3x quota to exceed sale targets. Track leads, opportunities, and prospects using Salesforce, HubSpot, LinkedIn, etc.
- Attend Industry events and promote IQGeo across the industry
- Perform other related duties, as assigned.
- Proven record in selling enterprise software into the North American utility market.
- Direct experience with and established executive-level relationships at key utilities.
- Experience and knowledge of planning and engineering, field operations, and construction in a utilities context.
- Comfortable addressing business and technical managers both on an individual level and in groups.
- Strategic sales skills to manage large complex deals from inception to deal close.
- Highly articulate and persuasive with the gravitas, charisma, and knowledge to be credible in complex discussions and negotiations.
- Proactive and passionate team player who has fresh ideas and a high level of personal drive and motivation, focused on results.
- A self-starter who takes the initiative to get things done
Education / Experience
- Educated to first degree level or suitable professional qualification or equivalent relevant experience.
- At least 5 years’ experience closing enterprise Software, SaaS, or PaaS deals.