The Board presently comprises of a Non-Executive Chairman, two Executive Directors and three Non-Executive Directors.
- P Taylor, NED, Chairman, Audit Committee (Chair), Remuneration Committee & Nomination Committee
- R Sansom, NED, Nomination Committee (Chair)
- I Kershaw, NED, Remuneration Committee & Audit Committee
- O Scott, NED, Remuneration Committee (Chair)
- R Petti, CEO
- T Gingell, CFO
Full biographies of the directors of the Board can be found at Our Board
Audit committee responsibilities
- Review of all financial reports released to the market and shareholders
- Review of significant reporting issues and judgements
- Review of accounting policies selected and their application
- Review of the effectiveness of the Group's internal control and risk management procedures
- Review of the group's whistleblowing policies and procedures
- Recommending appointment, re-appointment or removal of external auditors
- Overseeing the Group's relationship with the external auditors, including assessing their independence
- Agreeing the annual audit plan and reviewing the finding and effectiveness of the audit
Remuneration committee responsibilities
- Agreeing the framework for the Group's remuneration policy for Director's and key management personnel, including determining individual remuneration policies for executive directors
- Approving the design and targets for short and long term incentive plans
- Determining the policy and scope of pension arrangements
- Ensuring contractual terms and payments made on termination are fair to both the individual and the Group
- Agreeing the policy for authorising expense claims by the Chair and Chief Executive
Nomination committee responsibilities
- Reviewing the size and composition of the Board to ensure that an appropriate mix of skills, knowledge and experience is achieved;
- Succession planning for the Board and other key management roles;
- Identifying and recommending to the Board candidates to fill Board vacancies
- Ensuring Non-Executive Directors are able to make the necessary time commitments to fulfil their role;
- Ensuring Non-Executive Directors receive letters of appointment, detailing their responsibilities; and
- Making recommendations to the Board about the appointment, removal or continuation in office of any Director.
Remuneration Committee: See Remuneration Committee report for further details.
Corporate governance code
The Group has adopted the QCA Corporate Governance Code ("The QCA Code"). The directors are committed to ensure the Group is managed in accordance with the principles set out in The QCA Code, or to explain where they do not comply and why.
IQGeo Group plc is subject to the UK City Code on Takeovers and Mergers by virtue of the fact that the company is managed and controlled in the UK.
Last updated 29 April 2019