myWorld Inspection & Survey is a flexible software platform that enables operations teams to create, optimise and perform all required field inspections and surveys digitally. Its versatile architecture enables deployment in weeks at any utility or communications company.
myWorld Inspection & Survey transforms workers’ ability to collect inspection data by enabling them to capture information on any mobile device, eliminating paper-based processes. It delivers advanced regulatory reporting and facilitates the optimal efficiency of company-wide inspection operations.
- Eliminate regulatory penalties and fines caused by incomplete records
- Optimise day-to-day schedules of field teams to maximize efficiency
- Make field workers lives easier, more productive and minimise mistakes
- Complete more inspections with the same resources, in less time
- Prolong the useful life and value of network assets
- Leverage inspection as a tool for network reliability
myWorld Enterprise Platform - ElectricRead more
myWorld Enterprise Platform - GasRead more
myWorld Inspection & Survey - CommunicationsRead more
myWorld Inspection & Survey - ElectricRead more
myWorld Inspection & Survey - GasRead more
myWorld Inspection & Survey Tour
Webinar: myWorld Inspection & Survey
During this webinar find out how myWorld Inspection & Survey will benefit your organization by enabling:
- Teams to create, optimize and perform all field inspections and surveys digitally
- Field teams to collect information on any mobile device, whether working on - or offline, eliminating paper-based processes and integrating multiple inspection types into a single work order
- Enablement of regulatory reporting and cost reduction by optimizing company-wide inspection operations
- A range of new functionality and features to improve user experience and better empower employees to make fast decisions through access to accurate information in real-time
What our customers say
"IQGeo has been a great partner and we're very happy with the support that they’ve given us".
Stacey Kilroy, Integrity Management and Pipeline Safety Coordinator at Unitil, said: “The team at IQGeo has been receptive to new product ideas and delivering a product that supports the specific needs of the gas utility industry. We are committed to the communities we serve and developing practices and technologies that lead to more reliable, efficient energy, a promise which we are confident that IQGeo will help us to deliver. I look forward to our continued partnership.”